Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physiotherapist recommendation

Options
  • 01-05-2022 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago. Was very, very sore but is slowly improving since. I still have some swelling & can only walk short distances before it gets sore again. Not very flush with money so hoping 2 treatments would be enough to improve it/speed up the healing process.. can someone recommend a good therapist? If I don’t do the physio would I regret it down the line also ie: problems with my ankle down the line…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 star9

Hi Tamara,

I broke my knee and like you it was very sore. I went to this physio, and found her very good (link included below). It only took three sessions to have me back as good as new. The lady in the practice I went to is called Caroline Reynolds. When I went it cost me 50 or 60 euros. Compare to some of the other physios at the time I found this reasonable. Now this was 4 years ago, so it may be a little more, I don't know. But, I did find her brilliant. I hope you get back to full mobility and pain-free. http://www.galwaywestphysiotherapy.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭tamara25

Thanks for reply star9, I’m very frustrated as I love walking & can’t do much of that now with my ankle… i will be delighted when I’m back to normal!

Advertisement