Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No response from alltricks

Options
  • 26-04-2022 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭

I have sent numerous messages regarding a return of an order I placed, the runners sent to me are the incorrect size that I had ordered. I ordered a size 10 UK but received a size 9 UK. 

I am looking to return these but I have received no reply to my messages I’ve sent them.

Has anyone had this issue with alltricks before? When I ring the phone number it’s only in French!! I’ve been trying to get a response the last 10days

thanks in advance

BobbyT28

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

Alltricks are a pain in the hole.

They communicate via internal messages: on your profile page on their website you will see a My Messages link, so click on that to see the message conversation. What they usually do is send you an email saying that they've left a message, and then you have to go to My Messages to see it and reply to it. Weird.

They can be good value, but a PITH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Yeah that’s the messages section I’m using and I’m getting no replies!! Absolute joke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭jamesd

Worth messaging them on twitter or their facebook.

Not on Facebook and they don’t seem to have Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭jamesd

They are on facebook I think - https://www.facebook.com/alltricks/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭ARX

Try contact@alltricks.com.

I had a similar problem, they sent the wrong item. They asked for photos of the item and of the delivery note.

Not on Facebook and they don’t seem to have Twitter (anyone got a link for that). I tried the contact@alltricks already and it emails me back asking me to fill out the message and they will get back to me.

I’ve already done this and still nothing. I’ve sent them a message on Instagram.

anyone a size 9 looking for Nike Pegasus 38 🤣 serous though. Cost me €95 delivered would sell to boardie for €80 +postage

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd an issue with Alltricks last year. They sent me a GP4000 All Season instead of the GP5000 I'd ordered. No joy with the online message service so I rang the customer helpline and as mentioned above, French was the primary and preferred language. I deal with France on a daily basis so this didn't really surprise me. After I asked 'Parlez vous Anglais?" The answer was 'a little'. I can speak a little French so between the two of us we got my return sorted and a credit note issued.

While the outcome was what I needed, it was less than ideal. I don't think it's too much to expect that customer support is available in the language of the territory that the product is being sold to.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭devonp

hi

AT have something i might need at 25€ lees than other sites, whats their delivery time like ? without paying any express/premium courier charge

cheers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I had stuff delivered from them within 5 days last month via dpd. Now my local dpd guy is absolutely brilliant so that helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭monkeyslayer

I bought a very expensive cervelo off them earlier in the year, they answered my questions, took my money, shipped it fairly quickly then it disappeared... For about 3 weeks I'd no idea where it was, they didn't respond to emails, shipping company were virtually uncontactable they kept referring me back to origin. I eventually had some success tracking it, from a very helpful receptionist (I forget the name of the Irish logistics company, its not a common one) who went above and beyond. They're some logistics company near Dublin Airport that literally ship boxes, I eventually got the mobile number of their warehouse worker and tracked the box to the middle of the irish sea. They used hellmann logistics but the logistics partner listed on the hellmann website no longer handle their items in Ireland.... So the tracking doesn't work. So was a fairly stressful experience considering the amount of money involved and being pretty much ignored, their customer service was shocking... Bike was great tho, when I eventually got it. 5 weeks later...

Post edited by monkeyslayer on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭JMcL

Ordered a Garmin 530 from them a few months ago, and it turned up fairly promptly (<5 days - DPD I think), and while I was in France at easter got some stuff shipped to a pickup point - again with no hassle.

Fortunately my experiences have all been smooth, but there are several here in the thread that have had issues and experienced poor customer service. Personally, the language barrier wouldn't be a problem for me, but there seem to be issues getting somebody to deal with English speakers, which is bad form given they're presenting themselves as an international storefront.

So delivery times are fairly prompt - until they aren't! Again, personally, I'd still use them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Alltricks have been my first choice over the last 18/24 months. Everything arrives in about a week via DPD - I've never had an issue with deliveries. All my orders are relatively small packages - tyres, chains, clothing, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

box off stuff arrived today ordered Monday. standard delivery.

mix of stuff ,pads, bearings, grease etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭saccades

Alltricks are fine, chronopost are really, really slow.

Alltricks can't do anything until the item is missing 4 weeks, then they start to move.

Chronopost lost some expensive dtswiss forks for me, once the week long investigation was completed, Alltricks offered a replacement or refund with no hassle.

My other load of purchases have been seamless.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

They are also my go to store now. Good selection and competitive. Their messaging system once you have a login worked for me when I had just the one query and it was prompt.

Advertisement