Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private owners rights in an apartment complex

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Runster

You are absolutely wrong.

I stated in my first post that I thought their initiative was good. Although we do have higher priorities as the complex is getting older and we don't have that much in the sinking fund.

Again I will repeat my problem is with the management company agent going behind our backs and planning and scheming with PC.

If we go along with this then every time PC has a new policy or initiative we will end up being sheep

• Registered Users Posts: 14,059 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

You literally posted that you were told no decision was made at the AGM, and that it is still pending. If you and others can’t be arsed to turn up and speak/vote at AGMs, then if the articles of the OMC allow for majority decisions to be made, the PC will carry the vote and works will commence. OMC talk to members/contractors all the time about projects, but you have stated that no decision was made at an AGM, ie, it was discussed in the correct forum, you just didn’t bother attending.

As I have stated, there is an obvious solution, talk to the other voters and vote against it if you don’t want it when the decision is being made.

Advertisement