Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Matchday Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Disappointing FH which gained me only 10 points. 64 points in total and a small rise to 70k.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

It's James! He only does hauls, or blanks. Doesn't really score in between at all. Tonight was his first 2 pointer of his season, which shows how mad his points returns are

13 blanks of 0,1,2.

5 double digit hauls

3 regular return games

But he looked very threatening so I might just have to get him ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

110 all out thanks to ronnie best gw rank ever for me

not sure I can get rid if him now which was the plan and spurs last two performances were pretty bad (dropped kane this week, still have son and kulu)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭The Guru 123

I know this is easy say in hindsight but I genuinely thought it would be a transfer a lot of people would make. He's Ronaldo, as you say he had scored the hat trick recently against Spurs and he had 2 consecutive double gameweeks against Kane's 2 singles.

You still had a great week, still beat me by 1 despite Ronaldo!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭The Guru 123

Like you I had planned on bombing Ronaldo out after his 2 doubles but no way can I sell him before Brentford at home, I actually think I'll captain him again as can see Newcastle away being sticky for Liverpool. Don't think I'll sell him in 36 either despite Kane's double. Will just use the transfers elsewhere to bring in doublers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

63 sees small green arrows on FH but original team would have got 67 so feels like a waste

Advertisement