Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What if my dog bite burlgars

Options
  • 22-04-2022 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello i have been in hospital recently and my property was visited by burglary I lost over 2k in tools from my shed. I suspect that they might come back because I'm a disability person and there's still good tools inside.

My question is what can happen if my dogs will bite someone in my garden who's breaking in to my shed or home doors. What is the regulation how can I protect what belongs to me my self and my family.

If I see someone breaking in to my shed can I release my dog's and make them do the job.

Or should I wait till they get in and out and then call for supervisior who will check if the crime was made in health and safety regulations.

I do afraid for my life and I need only serious answers please.

Post edited by OpenYourEyes on

Best Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

If the dogs are loose when they come in, there should be no issue.

If you set the dogs on them in a deliberate act, that may be a different scenario.

In other words, never say you "let the dogs out" when you saw them.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement