Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Matchday Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Level 42

weghorst absoulute sh1t-thats all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

First week in a long while that things went my way. 91 sees me up to 76k, my first time back inside the top 100k since GW20 and a chance to avoid my worst ever finish now.

Had planned to FH next week but not so sure now. Might be better taking a hit and keeping it to GW37.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

69.... all out and a small green arrow.

Weird enough GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Doherty out for the rest of the season. Rotten luck for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tierney now Doherty, every week another of my players out for the season, who's next?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,181 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Finished the GW on 87, with a high 14k rank overall. Nosebleed stuff for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ended up with 67 to give me a small green arrow to 88k.

Selling Rudiger for James was a fail, although my other plan was going to be selling Reguilon for Doherty, and I got very jammy with Reguilon coming on.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Advertisement