Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citylink adding 6 new services on Galway - Limerick - Cork - Cork Airport route

Options
  • 05-04-2022 6:31pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The new services commence from 8th April 2022

You asked, we listened! We are delighted to announce that we are adding 6 NEW daily services to our Galway-Limerick-Cork Route 251 timetable from April 8th, 2022 due to popular demand! Commuters, travellers and students will have an even greater choice of services between Galway, Limerick & Cork as we increase our timetable from 10 to 16 daily services and 6 Friday & Sunday only services.

These services will run between Galway City, Limerick City, Cork City & Cork Airport with fares starting from only €9! This will allow you to leave the car at home, skip the traffic and most importantly, beat the rising fuel and toll costs! 

However from the same date, the service will no longer serve Raheen

Full Timetable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭TranslatorPS

I would honestly appreciate better wording of this - when I see/hear 6 new services, my first thought is "six new services each way", i.e. 6 laps - but no, they meant six trips altogether, or 3 laps. PR at its finest.

EDIT: Then again I should have been cautious the minute they listed it as "from 10 to 16 daily services", as I knew that particular road never had anywhere near 10 services each way.

Post edited by TranslatorPS on

Advertisement