Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Samsung QLED better than Sony Full array LED

Options
  • 04-04-2022 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey Folks, need quick help in deciding

I happened to visit Harvey Norman yesterday and I was intrigued to upgrade my TV looking at the current Samsung offers on their QLED TVs.

I was looking at this 55'' QN94A Neo QLED TV and it is selling at €1249 plus another €230 as cashback. So it's coming at €1019 after all the discounts. The original price was €2449 or something like that. They also have the same offers on their soundbars.

There are some other LED TVs and Sonys that particularly caught my eye which are around the same price range. They are called Full-Array LED TVs. I had Sony TVs before and they seem to do a pretty good job in terms of color rendering. I have Sony XM4 headphones and they are great in terms of sound quality.

There are other options like OLED from LG i.e C1 but they are not within my budget and probably it's a bit too much as me and my wife don't watch a lot of TV in general.

So my question is IS Samsung Neo QLED better than Sony's Full-Array TVs? Or are they both the same i.e mini LEDs with the same ability? Is Samsung NeoQLED better than Sony in terms of picture quality?

Advertisement