Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FET Bus Driving Course

Options
  • 29-03-2022 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I was thinking of doing the FET(Further Education & Training) course that provides training/lessons/CPC for people who want to train as Bus Drivers. I heard recently that in Cork it’s done in conjunction with Bus Eireann so it’s a good way to get in the door. Just wondering if anyone else here has done the course and if they’d recommend it or have any advice/insight at all about it. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭nutts_77

Hi. I'm in same position at min as original poster. I'd be very grateful for any information on this course. The prospectus says that course will be 90% online but am having difficulty getting any details on this. Thanks!!

Advertisement