Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thw Two Little Piggy's

Options
  • 22-03-2022 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭

Two farmers are in the pub having a beer.

Both are skint and in dire need of some money.

All they have is one pig each, and if by luck one is male and the other female.

So after having a few more beers they hit on a marvellous plan to make money.

By mating the two pigs they will have lots of little piggies to sell.

So the next morning at the crack of the dawn, the farmer with the female pig gets up, dumps the pig in a wheel barrow and walks around to his mates farm.

He introduces her to the male pig and after much sniffing, serious bonking ensues

"How will I know she's pregnant", enquires the first farmer.

"Easily replies the other, when you get up, look at the pig and if she's rolling in mud, she's pregnant.

If she 's eating grass she isn't so you will have to come back."

Next morning comes and the farmer dashes to the window And the pig is happily eating grass in the field.

"Damn", he says going downstairs.

He grabs the pig and puts her in the wheel barrow and trundles off to the other farm and more bonking ensues.

This goes on all week with no success.

So on the Sunday morning the farmer tells the wife to look out the window and tell him what the bloody pig is doing "Is she eating grass ?" he asks

"No", says the wife.

"Is she rolling in the mud?"

"No", says the wife.

"What the hell she doing then" he cries.

"She's sat in the wheel barrow waiting for you!"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement