Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator leak and bathroom leak any point in making insurance claim

Options
  • 21-03-2022 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I've recently had a radiator lead in an upstairs bedroom with a wooden floor, managed to turn off the radiator an dry up the water but it's caused a fair bit of staining to the ceiling below.

Also just discovered a leak under the bath plug hole that's been leaking for a few years by the state of it, when I removed the bath panel theres 2 lovely holes in the floor.

Just wondering if there's any point in claiming on house insurance and if they're likely to cover the bathroom leak as it looks like it's been a slow leak over a few years, or do I just get the plumber/handyman to sort out along with the radiator?

Many thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

Advertisement