Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC alarm issue.

Options
  • 20-03-2022 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I'm having an issue with my HKC home alarm that I'm hoping someone may be able to help with. If I'm away for a long time, say two weeks. The motion sensor in the hall seems to get triggered but the alarm does not go off. It has happened twice so far. The first time it happened I got three alerts in the space of two minutes, the second time it was two alerts. It has only happened to the one motion sensor in the hall, it doesn't happen with any of the door/window alarm connectors.

I've checked to see if there are cobwebs on the sensor that may be triggering it and I doubt it is a fly as it is only a small hallway and I would see them. I'm particularly curious about the fact that I get an alarm to my phone but the external and internal alarm don't make any sound according to my neighbors. If anyone can suggest anything I can check or do about this, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement