Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGW 30 Transfer Thread

Options
  • 15-03-2022 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭

Only 4 fixtures with plenty of blanks.

Anyone else banking the transfer?!

Free Hits active?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭Luxembourgo

Broja to Toney

Decent for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Have 8 players, dont know what to do.

Salah, Trent, Adams, Broja, Thiago Silva and Lucas 'troll face' Digne all not playing.

Maybe Digne and Broja to Johnson and Toney for - 4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭macraignil

Played free hit since I would only have had 5 with games and potentially playing and recent unexpected resting of some could mean even less. Not happy with my free hit team yet but plenty of time to switch things about:

Sa

Mings, Cash, Ait Nouri

Barnes, Kulusevski, Son, Coutinho

Toney, Jimenez, Kane

Raya, Tielemans, Thomas, White

Leaves me 7.8mill in the bank if anyone can suggest any upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Gonna use the Free Hit myself, have 2 left and only 4 players due to play. Can you make changes to your free hit team as the week goes on? Like can I do it tonight and change it later in the week if I want?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭macraignil

• Advertisement

This is what I have so far on the free hit

Sa

Cash Coady Soyuncu

Coutinho Saka Son Kulu Barnes

Kane Toney

Ramsdale Ings Gabriel Dawson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Free hit active and can't see myself making too many changes to this (except possibly Jiminez):

Sa

Tierny Coady Doherty

Son Maddison Saka coutinho

Kane Toney Jiminez

Ramsdale Raphinha Cash Henry

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

My free hit team is fairly similar.

Sa

Coady Doherty Tierney

Saka Son Coutinho Maddison

Kane Jimi Lacazette

I still have 2.2 mil in the bank so can't see how to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

9 players including Digne so likely only 8

Could do Digne>Reguillon.

or

Willock>Barnes

or

both for -4.

Both for -4 sounds good but not sure I’m entirely sold on either players. They’ve high ceilings but not always guaranteed minutes.

Free-hit played.

Sa

Gabriel, Coady, Soyuncu, Thomas

Coutinho, Saka, Kulusevski, Son

Kane, Lacazette

Subs: Steer, Saiss, Toney, Ramsey

Team not set in stone but it's the setup I like most at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭The Guru 123

Think I'd be getting Toney into the 11. Probably for one of your Leicester defenders even though I know that will limit your ceiling score slightly when you will be playing a Leicester defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,598 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Not sure what to do with this absolute shower....Digne's status has unsettled my plans a bit.

Original plan was to take a -4 to get to 8 players and then hit the WC button next week.

Have one FH left (no other chips) so planning on using that for the mythical big DGW later in the season.

All feedback welcome 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

In similar shape bar an extra player or two, and plan is to go Salah/ weghurst out to Kane/ Barnes or raphina for a -4, wc Salah back in next week, that would solve few holes for you I think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Have 9, plan was Ricky to Nacho but might hold and have 2 FT next week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

On FH here. Looking at

Lloris

Periera - Cresswell - Saiss

Coutinho - Maddison (C) - Barnes - Son - Saka

Laca - Kane

Sa-Toney-Tierney-Coady

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I have 8, who should all start. Plus a sub keeper. I have 5 starting midfielders so that kinda rules out Leicester MIDs who would be my #1 transfer option.

#2 would be a defender, but then I don't really fancy a long term defender. Maybe Dawson or Amartey but I'm not fully convinced.

I'm thinking of banking you know. Is 7 playing players enough to cover overs who will only have around 9 on average for non FH'ers? I'm currently thinking so.

I could use a FT to bring in someone for 2 points. I'm thinking if I save that, I can use 2 FTs after the international break and after the cup games and set myself up for DGW33 better, and without a hit. Starting to think I might just get by this week.

Ramsdale

Kilman

Son Kulu Saka Coutinho Rophinha

Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Didn't think I'd be doing this but might be banking with 9 players this week. Idea was to wildcard after the blank but the players look good for gw31 too plus I'll have 2 FT. Could be tempted by a sideways move Odegaard to Raphinha.

Meslier

Cash White

Kulu Saka Odegaard Barnes

Kane Toney

Salah, TAA, Robbo, Cancelo, Broja taking the week off.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Free hit,I would have only had 4 players otherwise. I was tempted to just field 5 and hope for a bigger score in a double later on

I think your right to bank, your team there is similar enough to what most free hits will come up with, you’ve 6 players that I will have on Free Hit anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

Currently have

Ramsdale

Doherty Saiss

Saka Raph Kulu

Kane

Reckon I will just bank the transfer and save FH until a DGW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,032 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I currently have five; Sa, Ait-Nouri (who seems to be rotating with Marcal despite having better attacking stats), Davies, Coutinho and Kane. Leaning towards something like this with FH:

Sa (Sanchez-Sa guaranteed to start)

KILMAN (in case Ait-Nouri doesn't start)- GABRIEL- THOMAS- Davies- Ait-Nouri

RAMSEY-SON-BARNES-Coutinho-SAKA

Kane- IHEANACHO-TONEY

However, I might bring in Jiminez for Iheanacho and switch Kilman to someone like Cash. Or bring Laca in for Iheanacho directly.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Team for this week

Ramsdale

Tierney Doherty Coady

Son Coutinho Ramsey Dewsbury-Hall

Kane(C) Lacazette Toney

Dont think its too bad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Ozvaldo

waste of a free hit on these fixtures if you have abt 6 or 7 thatll do

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

FA players so FH active

Just 5 players

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah I can get to 8 players so thinking of not using it. Have to take a look at the GW33 double fixtures to see how many doublers I will have, it might be better used in that GW to get 9 or 10 doublers on the pitch rather than 11 singlers for this week. Though I am nervous of not having Kane this gw, he just keeps scoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

7 players 3 wolves 3 spurs and saka think that covers the three teams that might score the most

happy enough to go with that and bank the transfer even though Toney tempts me

can't see the likes of leeds, villa or west ham racking up decent scores with their fixtures, maybe leic but

who would you take there?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,598 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Season up in flames a long time ago....firmly in the differential fun mode of playing now.

Looking at Eriksen as part of a multi-hit transfer this week ....his dead ball expertise could be fruitful against Leicester

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Ozvaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

On a fh also pretty similar to most here as expected. Sa - Coady/Doherty/Tierney - Son/Coutinho/Saka/Maddison - Kane(c)/Jimi/Toney. Bit torn between Toney & trying squeeze Laca in.

Advertisement