Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christine Holohan contact

Options
  • 12-03-2022 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi does anyone have a contact number for Christine Holohan psychic in Stradbally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 saraham

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Magic73

Hi do u have her no thamks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 helloboard

Hello, does anyone have a number for Christine? Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 1 callken3

Hello, does anyone have a number for Christine Holohan please

• Registered Users Posts: 12 V1kster88

Interested in her number also. Had it u til recently and deleted it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Newbie2024

Hi, I was half thinking of going back to her myself soon if she is still doing readings. I have been twice to get a reading. The first visit was 13 years ago and the second visit was almost 9 years ago. I have a number for her but not sure if this is still her contact number as it’s been so long since I went to her. The number is 086 8708818. When I went to her the first time I didn’t know who she was at all. Just went as my friend wanted to go and said she was supposed to be brilliant. She told my friend lots of things about her future husband, his name and job etc which all happened a few years later. She focused a lot on my future partner too and although I did meet the person she mentioned in the reading it didn’t turn out the way she told me in the reading. I went back during that time which was about 9 years ago when this person was in my life and she brought this person up again without me saying anything and a few things she said resonated with the way this person was as a person. I did end up marrying someone else so I’m not sure if everything she says is accurate being honest but someone close to me passed away before Christmas and I would love to see if she could connect with them. Let me know if you get to contact her and how the reading goes as would love to hear others experiences with her.

Best of luck 🌸.

Advertisement