Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW29 Match-day thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭Luxembourgo

Richarlison booked

• Registered Users Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Allan red card

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Iwobi goal. Didn’t see that coming dcl assist

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Iwobi (DCL)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

106 for the week and a small green arrow to 25k. Could have been better but for the Salah TC fail, it delivered 10 extra points whereas in DGW26 it was 27

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ended bang on 100 which is satisfying. Green arrows, but looks like I'm still outside 100k. FH chip is active and I'm hoping I can make a decent push this week.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

98 (-4)

Small green to OR 142k

Have WC and 2 FHs left. Can't decide what to do yet.

Have Bowen still and 7 starters (knock on wood) for next week and a FT to use.

Tempted by Raphinha since I've no Wolves but maybe should hedge with a Wolves D.

Maybe tomo will bring some inspiration.

Hope a pub Paddy's Day went well for the rest of you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

89 (-8) is disappointing and results in a 20k drop, undoing a lot of last weeks rise. At least my hit worked out for a change!

Have 9 for this GW unless Digne turns into Lazarus, but might hold my FT. My non players are Salah and TAA who I’m not selling and Gordon and Broja who are cheap and I can’t upgrade without a hit. If Digne is definitely out I could do him to Doherty, but having 2FTs after the International break is tempting.

My 9 would be Ramsdale, Tierney, Saiss, Coady, Raphinha, Martinelli, Son, Kane and Jimenez.

Advertisement