Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 28 Matchday Thread

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Stupid Raphinha yellow. Moron

• Registered Users Posts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Raph booked for kicking the ball away

F me

Might rage sell him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Hit the ton - 101 but also a -4 so 97 all out.

Pukki my GW28 hero with a 15 pointer and a huge differential.

HEWT.

• Advertisement

Leeds themselves are absolute dirt. Can't wait to shift him on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

87 all out and a red arrow to 36k, keep missing the mega hauls of players this last few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

Decided not to use a chip. Took the gamble.

63pts.

27 points below my "safety score" of 90

Fell 44% in rank

Fell outside the top 200k for the first time since week 2.

Fell out of the top 10 in my mini league.

Season over for me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭COH

54 poxy points, safety score was 91! Red arrows down to 230k, worst week of the season by far

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

143 all out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,167 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

117 (-4) on BB

It was higher in play, but I can't complain too much really. Green arrow to around 61k

So Matty Cash was the TC choice this year !

Savage Chesty!

Raphinas yellow cost me 100 points. 99 it is so. Small green arrow to 21k, just about held ground in MLs , some huge scores behind me and ground made by many with Cash, Coutinho and Havertz. Target of Top 10k finish still possible, FH and BB left to use.

Ps. Hate the FPL twitter apes posting their bench 10 times in last hour, ohhhh look at me, I've Kane and Cash on my bench, feel sorry for me.... Who the **** benches Kane' anyway and a DGW defender over 3 Saints players FFS, your own fault, now please shut up. Rant over!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Double gameweeks....sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

122 (-4) on BB.

The BB was a fail as it only gained 14 points, but I have seen a nice rise in rank from 161k to 104k. My ML is gone but I’ve given myself a chance of finishing top 100k again.

Have 5 DGWers and will bring another in with my FT. I don’t have Kane and no way of getting him. Will contemplate a -4 for two of Saka, Laca, Doherty or Kulu. Can’t get the two Arsenal lads (who I want) as I already have Ramsdale and Tierney.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,022 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

125 with the bonus points for Coutinho, Ait-Nouri and Havertz (capt) yet to be added. Salah my only non-performer really, although disappointed with JWP and Broja's returns. EDIT: 132 points all in.

Delighted as I didn't take a hit, or use any of my chips. Bringing in VVD for this DGW.

I'm the Newcastle of my ML- soaring up the table.

10k definitely achievable with 2 chips available. More then half of top 10k only have 2 chips or less left.

Would of been nice to get a captaincy spin out of James tonight.

Im up to 4.3k OR now & have activated the WC. I’m gonna attack the next 3/4 GW’s and see where that lands me & then take it from there once we know more on rescheduled matches. I still have FH left & will keep that for GW36

I benched boost this week with a -12 & it more then paid off with bench getting 51 points.

I fully agree with you. Two rivals benched Kane & it looked like they were getting his points due to Digne but in reality how could you bench him. Would you bench Salah?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Disappointing to see red arrows all around with 79 points, last min change of captain from Coutinho to Rudiger really stings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

55 on a wildcard, 12 points from a potential 9 players last night. Robertson, TAA and Kulusevski on the bench. Fully deserved 🙂 Gone from 77k to 148k.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭sergioaguero

106 points but actually disappointed with adams double captain a total of 8 points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

A pretty pathetic 69(-4) on BB 🙄

The "boost" yielded a whopping 10 points....still an 11 point improvement on last year's one.

Back down to 529K :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I got 24 on BB which I should be happy with but it was 6 fixtures from four players with Saka doing most of the heavy lifting on 12 points. Adams did nothing except show up and Ramsdale let me down by failing to keep an expected clean sheet yet again, that Arsenal defense seems to have gotten ropey all of a sudden lately. Im still regretting using the BB as 36 is a big DGW so it would have been possible to get 8 fixtures from the bench. Will probably FH that week now instead and try to get the best 11 out for the best doubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,234 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

5 points from my 5 DGW'ers (2 of them benched including Captain Rudi) bringing to 55 (-4)) all out

Massive red arrow down 144k last 2 GWs

NABHWT

Not A Bit Happy With That ☹️

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

71 (8) and down to OR 153K.

Gut punch of a GW

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭dasa29

110 on a wildcard but it could have been better if I had played Saka(12) instead of Bowen(1).

Advertisement