Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian embassy tomorrow, anyone coming

Options
  • 26-02-2022 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

I'm off to the Russian embassy tomorrow to give my support.

I can't believe the ambassador has been F**** out .

Anyone coming . ?

I saw almost live footage of Russians going into U', usual war pillage and bits of burned bodies, it was unbelievable and stomach churning...

Can't believe NATO don't help....

Post edited by ancapailldorcha on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What ambassador has been f'd out of where???

I am confused. Who are you supporting? Ukraine or Russia? Outside the Russian embassy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭MFPM

They will expel the ambassador eventually, they just don't want to be the first to do it, there will probably be some sort of Europe wide coordinated expulsion.

Not sure what you'd be surprised though, did they expel the US or UK ambassador in 2003 when they illegally battered Iraq and Afghanistan, or expel the Israeli ambassador when they massacred Palestinians in 2014?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Locked. We already have a Ukraine thread here, OP.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement