Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 27 - Matchday Thread!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Triple Burnley on a FH up there with Duffy TC.

Amartey my first sub at 3.8, the enabler, outscored Sterling, Mahrez, Bruno, Pieters.

Waste of a chip really.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

All hail the 2nd free hit as I get another shot later

63 from free hit here.

If I missed the deadline my 8 players would have scored 62.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Only consolation is that I got Burnley in on FH and don't have them in my actual team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Bullet dodged the last 2 GW’s. No chips used & up to 12K OR.

If I can get to Gw30 in similar position I’d be delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

65 on a FH

Was too busy focusing on my triple Burnley that I completely forgot I have Amartey’s 8 points on my bench coming on for Maguire

Not the greatest use of a FH this week but a green arrow is a green arrow .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

*** NSFW (Not Safe For Work) Mild swearing NSFW ****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Spurs losing means Burnley vs Southampton or Spurs vs West Ham will definitely go ahead in GW30. Hang on to those Burnley duds for now lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The only way I'll ever own a Burnley player again this season is if its on a free hit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Tandey

43 points from my 10 players. Very poor showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Tandey

Good to have another game for that gw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Large red arrow down to 94k.

Few bad weeks in a row now and my chip strategy has gone really badly. I WC instead of TC in 26 and each of the subsequent players brought in for DGWs on WC have all blanked in each of their 4 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

68 on FH gives me a green arrow to 74k. Amartey's 8-pointer off the bench for the absent Maguire was a lovely bit of jammy luck.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

51 from FH compared to 50 non FH team I would have had with FT. 51 is the top 10k average.

22k out to about 24k. I'll take it and run and at least I'll never have any Burnely players in my team again this season, frauds. But... I'm back to 3 from Watford 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

49 pts with Captain fail like a lot of others with a transferred in Weghorst!....not a disastrous score it seems,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

41 points. I used WC in GW26 so need two big DGWs to make up for the missed TC points and bad week this week. Down to 162k and on target for my worst season ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

68 on FH and HEWTy enough.

Gone from 700K to 430K in two weeks thanks to TC and FH but still a long way from respectability and the chance of at least meagre winnings in money leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 7,048 ✭✭✭COH

FH team finished on 55 points. Fell into the Burnley trap with everyone else while benching Livramentos 8 points which was annoying.

Regular team would have finished on 45 (-8) so a net positive of 18 points.

Small green arrow but regular team needs some surgery soon. FH/WC/BB left to play and no idea what way to play them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

56 with no hits has me up 7k to 77k. Probably wildcarding now to set me up for the next few weeks.

Advertisement