Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New CAP and land purchase.

• 21-02-2022 6:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭

Some bad land bordering our land may be coming to the market.

I don’t have entitlements for it. And my income is too high to apply to the national reserve.

Under the new CAP will there be any payments that can be drawn against this as I understand stand some payments are being decoupled from entitlements.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,974 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

You will be able to draw ANC if you are not maxed out on it. As well you will be able to draw the Eco part of the payment. Buying the rest of the entitlement should not be too expensive. There should be plenty available next year as lads will have to see leased entitlement that have no land leased with them in 2023&2024.

I think low value entitlements are trading at 2.5 times there value at present.

Slava Ukrainii

Advertisement