Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Friendly

Options
  • 17-02-2022 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Planning on spending a bit of time in Kerry this year and was wondering about dog friendly pubs / restaurants especially around Killarney, Killorglin & Glenbeigh areas. Doing a couple of trips, roughly paddy's day to Easter and then a bit longer in the summer months. In a campervan so not worried about accommodation.

I have travelled a lot in the UK and most pubs and quite a lot of restaurants are fine with dogs but in Ireland it seems to be the exception rather than the norm. I'm hoping the covid outside areas will prove a big plus now for dog owners as when I have been in places in Ireland with the dog it's normally been outside seating of some kind, and that's no problem in summer, I actually prefer it TBH.

All suggestions welcome

Advertisement