Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Matchmaker service

Options
  • 16-02-2022 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am thinking of using a Matchmaker service, I would like to meet a lady without all the tinder

crap, thing is the cost is €750 or so and you are only guaranteed 4 dates in 2 years! has anyone any

experience of using such a service? (Male but just looking for female experience with matchmaker services also)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gibbins123

Be sure to read the terms of contract before paying. €750 could be the basic price for any woman, any age, any location, any marital status, children and no children, smoker and non smoker and any education level. Likely a higher fee if you want to be specific. I wont talk about my experience because it in in the contract that I am not allowed to talk about my experience! This is probably why you won't find many reviews... I will just say that I don't recommend them. Tinder requires a LOT of patience but is much better. You are the best matchmaker for yourself. Hope that helps:)

Advertisement