Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timberland sale and stackable codes

Options
  • 16-02-2022 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Timberland.ie have an up to 50% off sale at the moment. You can sign up to their newsletter to get 10% off and you can also use AFFTBLEXTRA20 for an extra 20% off. Some good deals to be had. Seen first at HUKD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭wassie

Be aware that there are 2 Timberland online stores

timberland.ie - This is Timberland EU store - all orders are shipped from EU

timberlandireland.ie - This site is owned & run by the Irish franchise partners Mizenhead. All orders are picked, packed and shipped from the Irish Timberland stores.

The main difference between the two is that if you want to do a return, with the timberlandireland.ie you can return purchases directly to any store and also do exchanges instore. The EU store returns are by courier/post only.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

Nice one OP. I just brought a bunch of stuff down from RRP €845 to €350.... great bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cd23

Nice one OP! nice amount off in checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭NiceFella

Nice one OP,

Anyone know if the shoe sizing choice is given in US or UK?

Don't want the off by an inch, off by a mile feeling if u do buy something. 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

I just placed an order myself and got the sizes wrong. Turns out UK 12 is not 46, but 47.5. Their sizes are weird, but experience tells me go above if unsure.

Make sure to confirm US/UK vs EU. I accidentally converted US 12 to EU and thats where I went wrong. Click on the size guide on the site, it converts it for you

Thanks to OP! reduced the RRP from €305 to €136

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭con747

Code seems to be withdrawn now, tried a couple of times and not accepting it.

Edit

Still seems to work on the EU site, just the Irish site wouldn't accept it.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

you can stack the code THANKYOU10 for an extra 10% off if you don't want to sign up

edit: not working on Irish store, probably only on UK one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Yip. For me Timberland 10uk is 10.5 US or 44.5 eu. At that’s perfect a size for the classic six inch boots. No experience with anything else mind. It’s the same sizing conversion as New Balance, where I’ve to size up to a 45. Personally, and despite timberland working me for me, I’ve given up on UK sizing overall and just go with EU now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

I've been wearing timberland shoes for years.

In a dress shoe such as Bally, I'm UK 11, EU 45.

In Nike trainers I'm US 12.5, UK 11.5, EU 47

In Timberland I'm US 12, UK 11.5, EU 46

Thanks op for the extra codes.

Btw, the sign up code is stackable. ( I must have a dozen emails registered with them at this stage 😃 )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

Thanks OP. I used the registration discount and the 20% off to get shoes, that had been reduced to 72euro, down to 51.84eur. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Shuffl_in

For anyone else who wonders if silver2020 meant you can generate a load of 10% welcome codes and stack them all... you can't. I tried. 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Question: regarding shoe size - in the size guide do i go for BR or EU size?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭thefallingman

thanks Op just got a nice discount on a new pair of boots, size is confusing alright but i think i got it in the end !

just to answer my own question above - the size you go for is EU, BR is brazil, wtf are they doing with brazilian shoe sizes on a irish site??😣

just phoned up customer service and asked them to change my shoe size and they said they couldn't and that i'd have to make a new order😣

• Registered Users Posts: 17,956 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Thanks OP, got a pair of gortex boots for like 60 quid, unreal. Go down a half size if your wondering about sizing, I'm 10 in Nike, but 9.5 in Timberland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

Great find, thanks OP! A pair of ladies boots from the Timberland.ie site down to 55 euro with the 2 discounts and good value in mens tshirts for 12.60 each.

Very happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭newaccount2017

What's the promo code for signing up to their newsletter? I've tried to sign up with 2 different emails and I'm still waiting to receive an email from them (the timeberland.ie site). Is the code generic?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

The one I got looks like it's not generic, 2 minutes to sign up and get it anyway.

Thanks OP. Got 3 trousers with 40/50% off and the extra codes too making them about €36 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

That's a bit pedantic.

The size they show is the European size, eg 43,44,45,46

They then have a size guide that allows you check against the other sizing regimes - UK, USA, Japan and Brazil.

In any case there's a very sizable Brazilian community in Ireland, but that's a moot point.

As for changing sizes with a phonecall. Nope, rarely can be done by most larger retailers due to how fulfillment is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭you2008

The North Face jackets on sale upto 50% ( I know they are over priced like Timberland :)......................)

https://www.thenorthface.ie/sale.html

• Advertisement

but in fairness it doesn't say European size on the main page, it just just give sizes available - 40, 41, 42 etc ..so when you go to the size guide you don't whether its EU or BR 😶

• Registered Users Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Just an FYI

I would be a 9 in most shoes e g Clarks

Maybe a 10 in Adidas Nike

I ordered 44 9.5 They are snug. Maybe just because they are new.

Debating as to whether to return

But noticed that the prices have gone up on the ones that I ordered by a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 SmithJames84

My shoes arrived.

I ordered size EU 43 which is a UK 9.

Yet on the shoe itself is printed EU 43 / UK 8.5.

What?

^^^^^^

more importantly do they fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

Great bargain, another €310 gone🤣😥

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

New code for 20% off : TBLEXTRA20. Sadly cannot be stacked with AFFTBLEXTRA20, and looks like they raised the price/decreased the discount on many items since the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭thefallingman

i'm a 9.5 in most and ordered 44 i hope they fit now, are yours too tight which is why you want to return ? can you return to a shop instead ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

They've raised prices even on stuff that was OOS before. One item I spotted has doubled from previous sale price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I've tried them on a couple of times and they are just a little tight. Unsure if I need a half size up.

I can return free

Sneaky the way they have increased the prices. Probably catches a lot of people out.

I might return, but I won't be re ordering again at a higher price.

• Advertisement

Got my shoes today, my usual shoe size is 9.5 but its a size big with Timberland but fek it i'll just wear extra thick winter socks for them

also got a t-shirt usual size is Large but its a size big with Timberland but fek it i'll just put it in an extra hot wash to shrink it 😐️

Advertisement