Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turning off EPH R37-HW Zone Programmer button lights

Options
  • 10-02-2022 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi,

On the EPH R37-HW, does anyone know if it's possible to disable/turn off the red lights behind the buttons when the heating is on, particularly when set to Always On?

I've checked the operating manual but I can't see anything there.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭10-10-20

I have that same unit and I have not seen it in the options. Best open a query with EPH and see, perhaps they have a jumper, but I think not for a few reasons.

Could you add a flap of plastic to mask the buttons?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭limktime

Thanks @10-10-20, I’ll contact them and see. It’s not really an issue as it’s in a press. I just wasn’t sure if it was good to have the lights permanently on as the heating is set to Always On 24/7.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭limktime

Just an update in case anyone ever comes across this. I got a response from EPH, "Unfortunately these are a part of the relay output and cannot be disabled."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭10-10-20

You could de-solder them.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Paint them?

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Advertisement
Advertisement