Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naked cleaners

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Well, I'm guessing she wasn’t paying for the phone call.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I remember one time a hot foreign model of a cleaner in the hospital came into my room and started cleaning while bending over sexually. I was just about to start cranking it when this bitch of a nurse came in and ruined the whole thing on me. I even told her to come back in about five minutes but she wouldn't fúck off and when she was finished the cleaner had lost intertest and fúcked off too. I was left thinking about what could have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭kerryjack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

I masturbate fantasizing about riding the cleaners in work all the time. I really love the middle aged ones that look like the grubby UK housewives which feature in rag mags available in sex shops. A wide variety of Bras, knickers and tights vacuumed onto a 47 year old mother of 4 is easily one of the sexiest images out there. A small splattering of make up with red rose lipstick. When I am struggling to climax I start to speculate about the their scowling face. When I realise they are so cheap n nasty that they cannot afford the dentist it is over pretty quickly. I wish they would feature more women with bad teeth, smoke stained and haggard. It can be incredibly sexy under the correct lighting and mood. Love the way they slowly undress them from page 1, where your first image is of a skinny short grey haired Jamie Lee Curtis Lookalike from Sheffield wearing white Stilettos, Brown 25 Denier plain tights, a blue Denim Knee high mini Skirt, showing a slightly flab belly into a dark violet boob tube and creased skin under her armpit. Gorgeous altogether and throw deep set, unslept for 24 hours, blue eyes flowing into that short cropped fuzzy grey head mentioned earlier, I sometimes struggle to make the next page.

I know of a phew Tiranian Mammy's offering a full hoover and basic topless relief in a well to do suburban estate off the Stillorgan road. They all have dark hair though, not my thing. I need it as grey as a horses arse, or purple/blue wash is fine also. OMG.. my sweet mother of divine. Non smokers need not apply, nothing beats the stench of stale smoke off a topless cleaner at 10.30 on a Tuesday morning, it is what doctor appointments were invented for. Always leave the hoover on for full effect, the drowned out moans of an illegal immigrant, pulling mickey for a living whilst wearing nothing but her cheap black knickers and a cheeky smile, is an experience not to be missed. I always call her Janice, sometimes Marcella. don't ask.

Happy Christmas everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

You need help....

My fantasies are a mile away from yours. Well at least your fantasies would actually come true pretty easily. A lot easier than mine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement