Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Weeks Post Interview - No Word - Surely a Bad Sign?

Options
  • 07-02-2022 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I had an interview for a position two weeks ago. During the interview I was told that this was an initial round, and further interviews would take place following this. I was offered two dates for my initial interview, and picked the later one. I thought it went very well, and they said they would be in contact the following week to arrange round two interviews. One then said "we'll be in contact either way".

Two weeks later, and I have heard nothing good or bad. I'd like to be a "no news is good news" person, but surely after two weeks (and being told they were shortlisting last week), I have come to a point where it's just no news is bad news? As good as a PFO letter?

Advertisement