Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old pictures from Dublin Schools c. 1930

Options
  • 07-02-2022 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

I inherited a large photo collection from my grandparents family since they past on a number of years back.

Not only is this a bountiful treasure for my genealogy interests, I believe that there are a number of images that may suit other people's interests (slim chance).

For example I have:

First and Second Class school year photographs for St. Lorcan O'Toole in Dublin from 1930 - 1931, boys classes.

A class photograph from the school my great-aunt attended (could be Louth, most likely Dublin) c. 1930s

A class photograph from O'Connell School in Dublin, c. 1940.

I'm pretty sure there are a couple more in my archive that I have not scanned yet.

My main question is where would be the best place to share these, so that anyone interested may find them?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

Comments

Advertisement