Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Roof problems

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Anto_Meath

Is that an asbestos roof to the higher side. That looks like something has washed up on it or if there was something in the air affecting it. I was involved in a place a few years back were the aluminum gutters rotted , it was close to a fertilizer bagging plant and the wind would blow the fertilizer dust on to the roof of it, then it would sit in the gutter & rotten it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 turinboards

No it’s a tegral super 6 which has no effect on the pvc coating also there’s form of industrial emissions anywhere near by supplier is blaming a concrete plant 10km away 🙄🙄

No form of industrial emissions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Wildsurfer

Is the sheeting a known brand and stamped? It happened me on a sheeting I bought but it was the cheapest I could source at time so obviously a shoddy paint job. You get what you pay for as they say

The sheeting was purchased from a “reputable “ company and was top quality. It’s PVC coated not painted and also has a non drip membrane on the underside. I would not be questioning it’s longevity if I bought poor quality. Regarding the stamp it’s difficult to find a stamp on the non drip cladding

• Advertisement
Advertisement