Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newstalk app on phone (GoLoud) problem..?

Options
  • 03-02-2022 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭

I can't listen back to podcasts/programs the last few days - had deleted reinstalled the app... no joy.. have contacted NT and GL - no joy.. anyone any suggestions? Tis driving me mad.. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Gmaximum

Think it may be a wider problem than just their app, it's not working via tunein radio on google home ATM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

i have no prob on the RTE app.. not tried any other station on GoLoud..

tis so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭radiotrickster

I've tried to listen back to some shows on the Today FM app and they either don't work or I have to press play a good few times to get it to work. Or sometimes I press play and leave it for a few minutes and it starts working. But mostly it just doesn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

v annoying - what can we do? not getting a reply from anyone I've contacted

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭yogalady

Thanks so much for posting. Been having problems with Goloud app last few weeks. Very annoying. Show either not there or won't play. Problems started after they changed layout of app

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Mr.CoolGuy

I use Goloud on desktop so I can quickly flick between stations and I've noticed big problems with the Today FM genre-specific streams recently. For example,

• Today XM is playing the Today FM 90s stream
    • Today 90s doesn't work
    • Block Rockin Beats constantly introduces a new song and then 5 seconds later it skips to a new one with the Leo Varadkar-sounding guy introducing the station again and again

Some of these issues have been present for months. Does no-one at Goloud or Today FM listen to these streams?

Advertisement