Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payslip

Options
  • 27-01-2022 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

i got paid extra this week and looking at my payslip it says ARR NSUP and there’s an amount beside it. Does anyone know what it means ? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

It has lots of meanings.. But it's your payroll people will have to explain which on applies to you.

Annual recurring revenue. National subscription?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Ok thanks I really have no idea what it could be. Could it be anything to do with getting sick pay due to having Covid ? That’s all I can think of

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Could be anything; employers can customise the descriptions that appear on payslips so could be very specific to you company/employer.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Shuffl_in

The ARR probably stands for arrears. NSUP could be anything. Non-pensionable supplementary pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Thanks for the reply’s

• Advertisement
Advertisement