Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI failure to apply mortgage payment to account.

Options
  • 26-01-2022 6:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I missed some payments on my mortgage and subsequently went into the bank to pay with cash.

Specifically after two payments BOI contacted me and said I owed two payments. Basically the cash wasn’t linked to the account and they couldn’t find it deemed not paid.

I couldn’t locate the slips but knew i’d paid. After much dealings with the internal people there I just paid up the two missing mortgages again.

Then just before Christmas it happened again, I missed my mortgage and paid a few days later and the bank said they have no record of the payment.

On this occasion I have the slip outlining the payment amount, date and bank.

I’m interested to hear if this happened to anyone else?

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement