Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifting a 20ft shipping container

Options
  • 25-01-2022 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I live in Wexford near Ballymurn. I own a shipping container . Its loaded with Domestic stuff and tools and a piano and 3 quarter size snooker table. Maybe 18-20 tons?

I've got a company that will transport the container but I need it lifted on to their trailer. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone with a heavy lift hiab truck who can lift the container onto their trailer for me within the next couple of months?

Regards

Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭Melodeon

I've used Mancino Services (based south Kildare) a few times for this sort of thing, lifting awkward things in and out of awkward places.

Their website appears to be broken (http://www.mancinoservices.com/), but their contact details are on their FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/MancinoServices/

If I recall correctly, their truck crane is rated for 90 tonnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JJJ2022

Hi, if you are still looking for someone then drop me a message. I needed something similar, but a truck with HIAB. I now have at least 3 people offering to do this. I'll pass their info if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭andrewfaulk

You would be better off getting a haulier with the right equipment to do the whole lot than arranging the haulage and the lifting separately, especially for just 1 load..

If you haven’t already moved this already, drop me a Pm with addresses and I should be able to direct you

Advertisement