Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

GW 23 - Matchday Thread - Dennis, WTF!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

That stings in a low scoring game week like this.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,195 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Alonso second sub, he will never see my starting 11 again. Gone for Digne next gwk hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Rudiger and Mount rescuing me from a shocking gw score.

28 with Foster or Sanchez 4pts left.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,195 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

33 with King left, happy with that considering I've 7 x 2 pointers and a captain with -2.

48 points very fecking deighted with that. The Rudiger 1 bonus softens the blow of me not captaining Tierney, at the last minute. Going Cancelo and TAA vice instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Benimar

21 points with Foster and King (c) to go. Horrific week again. Was in top 30k after GW16 but have averaged 46 points per week over the last 7. 100 points behind ML leader.

Seriously contemplating a WC just to try get out of the rut. Alonso, Reguillon, Gray, Watkins, King and Dennis are all issues.

I think Watkins will come good, I agree on the rest though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

32 with every one played. Considering I made Dennis my captain and I had a sea of 2s I'm actually happy enough with it. The Liverpool and Arsenal games saved me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Reguilon and Lowton no shows means I end up with 10 unless Lowton plays against Watford. Reguilon becoming a problem now, I also still have Livramento. Defense is a right mess

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

35 all out, small green arrow. HEWT after the Dennis (C) disaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Robbo’s 11 saving me today.

32 with King to go. Captained Dennis & all my rivals captained King so I’m looking for him to not do much at all

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

33 all out, Ramsdale, Jota and Tierney the only players to return. Small green arrow that might turn red if King captainers get a return.

Anyone know does Digne get a game for France? He potentially might rise tonight and I have to get rid of Alonso anyway. Its either Digne or Laporte

• Registered Users Posts: 23,789 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

felt great not captaining but tta with kdb vice not a whole lot better

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭shmeee

Thank god we've this 2 week break now.

20 PTS with King left and maybe Foster (DDG comes in if he doesn't play)

Cruel game this. 8k out to 38k in last 2 weeks or so. Going the wrong direction!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,779 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

There are about 12 midfielders I’d happily have in my team right now.

It’s a pity none have been flagged as strikers.

I’ve KDB, Foden, Bowen, ESR and Mount. Moving towards Rapinha, Jota/Salah or Gallagher.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ben White shneaks in and gets 2 bonus points after the game ends bringing me to 34. Couldn't believe it when I seen it. What a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

Happily taking my 51. Glad I decided against doubling up on Watford attack now and gave KDB the armband.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭claw

32 all out thanks to Dennis. Will take it and run.

51 is a fine score this week, would imagine that got you a nice green arrow as 32 was the average in the top 10k

For once Im glad of the international break till Feb 8th, hopefully by the time that comes we will no longer be getting covid postponements

yeah the midfield options are stacked at the moment. Im on Jota, Foden, Bowen, Gray and Maddison. Will be getting Salah back first thing as well which makes it trickier. Im at the sunk cost fallacy stage with Foden, yet another blank from him and am thinking of selling even though his fixtures are good. Should have went Son to KdB but went to Kane instead who has done alright with 3 goals in the last 5 and has actually had two goals on top of that disallowed now in dodgy circumstances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Any news on Ben Foster?

I have Sanchez ready to sub in so I'd nearly be happy if he misses out.

Also hoping for a spectacular King captain new manager bounce

Edit: forgot that the game is a couple of weeks away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭crushproof

Very annoying that the game is ages away, he'll be grand by then.

I have Ramsdale sitting on the bench with 8 points so not too happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

Got a nice bump. I'll still doing terribly though. Had a disaster FH last week.

Anyone heard any word out of the Watford camp lately?

Sincerely hoping that Hodgson can immediately inspire King to get the thumb out this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

This GW is still not over and Dennis (C) -2 staring at me for ages.

There's an abundance of high quality live sport on today....rugby, FA Cup, Winter Olympics, Kerry vs Dublin and the main thing I'm excited about is fupping Watford vs Burnley 😂

yeah and whats worse is Im actually thinking of watching it to see how the new fella Weghorst gets on. Everytime I flick over to the Winter Olympics it seems to be curliing thats on so even Watford Burnley trumps that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

Foster starts, blocking my De Gea 6 points and many others coming off the bench. Cornet and Weghorst start for Burnley.

Burnley XI: Pope, Mee(c), Tarkowski, Roberts, Pieters, Stephens, Westwood, McNeil, Cornet, Weghorst, Lennon

Subs: Lowton, Long, Hennessey, Rodriguez, Bardsley, Norris, Thomas, Cork, Collins

Watford XI: Foster, Cathcart, Samir, Kamara, Femenía, Kayembe, Kucka, Sissoko(c), King, Sema, João Pedro

Subs: Cleverley, Kabasele, Cucho Hernández, Bachmann, Ngakia, Masina, Fletcher, Troost-Ekong, Louza

Lowton benched again FS Was nailed on all season and benched for a DGW. Fcuk you Dyche! Means I finish with 10 and 40 points all out

• Advertisement

King yellow

Advertisement