Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcels being left on doorsteps without being siged for

Options
2»

Comments

I've also had items left in my recycling bin, and the most annoying thing about it was I was at home at the time! I got an "attempted delivery" text and checked my ring camera, and the driver just popped it in the bin and drove away. Never knocked or rang the bell. Not the first time something like that has happened either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I won't be shocked if a package comes through my front door glass one of the days, our postman is a bit of a dickhead he fires packages at the door rings the doorbell and then runs to his van , i've even opened the door many times and thanked him , doesn't even respond an absolute and utter asshole

Advertisement