Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EBS May Exit Savings & Current Account Products

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭jj880

Yes I got an EBS account open. Contacted them 1st week of January. By the time I got my documentation approved and the switcher started they told me the switcher team was flat out and Id have to pick a date to switch at least 2 weeks away. So maybe they got snowballed with UB customers looking to switch.

I dont know about all credit unions but my nearest told me I could have an account but no card. So went to EBS. EBS is fine. Online banking and the apps are not as good as UB but its does the job. Their online banking gets bottlenecked at certain times of the day but apart from that its fine and theres good phone support.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭phormium

Interesting! Anyway I'd be happy enough with local CU other than they charge for current account! They have an excellent product really and if anything their online is fancier than I even need! They offer a debit card but I think it's only 2 atm withdrawals a month before more charges and at the moment I don't even use a debit card just an atm one.

Advertisement