Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating a new product for children - feedback wanted

Options
  • 12-01-2022 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm hoping this is alright - I couldn't figure out who the mods are to ask before posting!

I'm a father of two (18 months and 3 years), and I'm looking to develop a new product on the back of a personal pain point experienced multiple times over the past year.

I have a quick 3 minute questionnaire that would be really helpful for me if as many parents as possible filled out - if anybody wants to learn more - feel free to PM me.

Mods apologies if this isn't ok!

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

@shoutman I am locking this thread as posting links to surveys isn't allowed, however there is a Survey forum which I will relocate the thread to. I'll post the link once it is sorted.

Thanks
    S

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,662 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This is a dead link. Start a new discussion in this forum with a live link, say the survey was approved by me, and it will run for as long as you need it.

-Shield

cc: @Spear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement