Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

171 Mazda 6 DPF issue 'Soot accumulation in DPF is too high'

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭rockdrummer4

And also as advised by Mazda garage the too many regens is actually caused by faulty fuel injectors, hence why they were replaced!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭jmreire

Going through all the posts, the one I was most impressed by was Weezer83 Post nr #84,. As far as I can gather, he's working in a Mazda Dealership, and his explanation of the problem, and the solution makes the most sense to me, and if this work has been carried out on your car, then it should be OK. Keep us in the picture, anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mihaela Andreea

I was wondering if the poster ever sorted the issue?

My Mazda's dash is like a Xmas tree. It started with Smart City Break, Tyre Pressure, Traction Control and handbrake errors. The mechanic replaced the throttle body and now I have a dfp soot error. Car only has 100000km on the clocl and in my nativity i thought that a 60km drive a week at high revs will keep it healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭rockdrummer4

sorry for the late reply, so far so good. Replacing the injectors seemed to do the business. Previously always got the error every 2 momnths, now it is about 10 weeke (2.5 months) since replacing the injectors.. lookng good. also noticed fuel consumption has gone from 7.2l per 100km to 6.2l per 100km..

Fairly confident issue is resolved now, a happy camper

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Cupoftea3000

Weezer84, have you had many of the Skyactiv 2.2 stalling?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

You have posted on more than enough threads about this already

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement