Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurbished 12.9-inch iPad Pro

Options
  • 10-01-2022 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

I just want to hear peoples opinion about and iPad home button v an iPad that has no button. How does people navigate without it? Is it easy? I was thinking about buying a Refurbished 12.9-inch iPad Pro or at least a touchscreen one. So are thy easy to use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I got an ipad mini 6 this week - no home button is not an issue, got used to it very quickly - just like using my iphone 12

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

It will take you all of about 5 mins to get used to the lack of a button. I had both and much prefer the buttonless version, better in every way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

I've a Gen3 iPad Pro 12.9 and it gets as much use now as my MacBook Pro - I've added the keyboard with the trackpad (not cheap) but its a joy to work on and the additional screen space makes it very usable

Advertisement