Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

thinking of early retirement at 56 or is it too early?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭ AyeGer

I’d deal with the 2 bottles of wine a day. That screams alcoholic to me. I seriously doubt you will drink less if you were not working.

Try cut down and if you can’t then go off it completely. Maybe you may enjoy your work more. And off the drink I’d imagine you would enjoy your retirement more anyway.

2 Bottles of wine is a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭ Chinese whospers

I’d set myself a reward target. Stay off the booze for six months and hand in your notice.

not sure how you wouldn’t qualify for pension until 68? Sure about that?

yip, pick up a stress/politics free part time job. You can be very picky. Good luck!

I’m in love with him and I feel fine.

^^^ although, I’m okay with getting back to winning ways, Jurgen.

Advertisement