Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dacia Jogger - Could this be the Taximan's future weapon of choice.

2»

Comments

The sandero is wider than other superminis by design as they wanted to use the platform for the Jogger so that the Sandero could morph in to a Jogger from pillar B back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

It'll be stupidly tight I would say, imagine trying to get an extra row of seats in to the (larger) Octavia Combi...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Firstly that’s what she said.

Secondly yeah maybe you’re right. They are individual seats though sort of. It’s a two bench and one on it’s own but they’re split into three as opposed to an octavia for example where it’s one bench with two larger outside seats and one tiny middle one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Itll be basically the same as the Dacia Lodgy that’s so popular as a taxi abroad I’d say. Thin doors with flat door cards and seats that have you sitting right against the doors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭History Queen

When is it likely that there'll be joggers in forecourts for people to test drive? I'm looking to upgrade from my 12 Qashqai and expecting baby no.3 so backseat space for car seats is my priority.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Is that such a bad thing though? For most of us it’ll be our kids in the back.

When I was a kid getting your own seat was a luxury so being close to a door I won’t be crying a tear for them.

Doesn’t sound ideal for taxi’s but they said there’s a lot worse taxis on our roads. A LOT worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Oh for sure. Looking at the dimensions again, it’s very similar to a 2005 type Corolla Verso. A little bit longer actually.

Doesn’t have the clever seating though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,306 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Nice review here of it by MarkN himself,

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement