Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Gameweek 21 - Matchday Thread

1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Brought in Coufal and Bowen (C) this week, 97 (-4)

Badly needed a week like that. HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Dearg81

It's including the Palace game points so it sounds correct to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭shmeee

The app has him down for a goal tonight and against palace. Seems all the players tonight breakdown of points is wrong. The total is right but when you click on it, it has them down for goals, assists etc....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The app messes up players on a double game week. It shows the returns from the first game under the second game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Ah fair enough. The app and the website are full of bugs, I couldnt log into my team earlier. I tried changing my password but had to link it to my google account to finally get logged in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Disaster of a week. Brought in Johnson (0) & Antonio for a -4 & put the armband on Antonio over Bowen.

Falling over 20k places to 50k OR with a 66 score.

Just seen I’ve been overtaken from a lad in a mini league who posted a 121 score.

TC Bowen and also had Gordon from Everton.

Fair play to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

106(-8) best score of the season and should just move me into top 100k, badly needed after a run of red arrows.. Bowen (c), coufal, Antonio, Lloris & mahrez doing the heavy lifting. Likely Free hit incoming tho as only 3 DGW players and even tho it’s not the ideal bunch of fixtures I think there is a score there with a bit of luck, step up James Maddison (c) 💪

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

87 (-4) and Bowen doing almost half of that with 42. Green arrow up to 13k so HEWT.

Raphinha to Bowen move was only ever a four GW plan to move out a season keeper for his 4 rough fixtures against the top sides. Its turned out nicely at Raphinha 18-41 Bowen plus another 18 captaincy points on Bowen becasue of the DGW. A lot of luck there as Raph only played 4 games to Bowens 6 but its still some swing, 59-18 to Bowen all up since GW16.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

83 (-4) gives me a green arrow to 81k. Captain Bowen the big hero.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dasa29

96 (-8) HEWT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bantee

68 (-8) meh. Captaining Anto over Bowen costly, along with the De Gea and Ron blanks, dropped from 225k to 261k but set up reasonably well for this DGW without having to FH.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Up to 179k OR which is my highest this season. Bench Boost used

Broja and TAA subbed in for Maddison and Luke Thomas.

Wissa in for Foden gained me 3pts as Alonso stayed on my bench.

Will be a hit at worst next week, Son going.

Advertisement