Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Solar pv grant application process

• 01-01-2022 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ islander222

I'm going to assume I was doing something stupid but what is the process for submitting a grant application?

I go the seai website, and under the home owner individual grants I select solar pv and from there click apply online but it immediately asks me to logon to the claims portal and the only thing I can do from the portal is submit a claim.

When I try the same thing for any of the other upgrades (insulation, heat pump etc) it starts the application process and I don't get asked to login to the portal.

Anyone gone through the process lately that could let me know what I'm doing wrong? 😃

Comments

Advertisement