Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT

Options
  • 30-12-2021 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can help me out. My car is in for its NCT test next week but I can’t make the appointment. Can someone else, who is insured to drive the car, attend the appointment instead of me ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 81,448 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes anyone else can bring it in. They need to bring some photo ID, a driving licence is best (they won't accept a passport for some GDPR reason) and the vehicle licencing cert(logbook).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

You are supposed to bring the VRC as well afaik, although haven't been asked to produce it the last few times.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement