Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Tine Grabs

• 28-12-2021 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5 morragh

Hello  I am looking at a tractor loader tine grab for  a 4wd 140 hp tractor  which has a max lift of approx  1,5 tonnes. Having narrowed it down to a Nugent or Wylie  which have no back plate and I can see the fork tips as the tractor visibility is poor. I think that the tractor should be able to handle a six or six and  half foot one for cleaning out dung in sheds The Nugent is 100kilos lighter than the Wylie  which is an advantage if it is strong enough. Also I see the polish ones Sterko which look Heavy Duty but I have  no experience of Polish Machinery. Thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭ Grueller

A 140hp tractor will deal with any 6 1/2 ft grab. I wouldn't over think it really. I have seen the sonarol implements and they are also Polish as far as I know. They look like good solid implements. I think GrasstoMilk may have a sonarol bucket grab and will probably give you a run down on it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭ K.G.

6 .5 ft time grab full is a fair weight for any tractor depending on how much feeding is going on

Advertisement