Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screw

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Watched this over the last couple of days.

Enjoyed it in the main but some bits seem a bit unbelievable. I don't want to say too much because I can't do spoilers on mobile.

Jamie-Lee won't get typecast anyway.

I would say if people here watch it we could have the KIN debate all over again without the comparison to Love/Hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,968 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

It was ok, I did think Jamie-lees accent was a bit inconsistent? Might watch the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Watched the first one tonight. We liked it here, will keep going with it to see where it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,157 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Watched it all and enjoyable enough. Not a shadow on Oz but decent enough if a little unbelievable in parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,297 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Series 2 of this starts on Wednesday at 9pm on Channel 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lee Ingleby to play the role of Patrick Morgan a new inmate with a hidden agenda

An very good actor

Advertisement