Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Screw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭ thesandeman

Watched this over the last couple of days.

Enjoyed it in the main but some bits seem a bit unbelievable. I don't want to say too much because I can't do spoilers on mobile.

Jamie-Lee won't get typecast anyway.

I would say if people here watch it we could have the KIN debate all over again without the comparison to Love/Hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,696 ✭✭✭✭ gmisk

It was ok, I did think Jamie-lees accent was a bit inconsistent? Might watch the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭ Samsgirl

Watched the first one tonight. We liked it here, will keep going with it to see where it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,592 ✭✭✭✭ Sleepy

Watched it all and enjoyable enough. Not a shadow on Oz but decent enough if a little unbelievable in parts.

Advertisement