Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Clane Shed experiences concrete base

• 27-12-2021 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭ wolfyboy555

I am due a delivery of a shed in a few months from clane steel sheds and wondering if anyone has any experiences of them regards not putting in a concrete base? The shed is 4m x 3m and they have said it can be laid down without a concrete base. They use paving slabs I believe to secure the frame to and then ply out the floor. I have had different people tell me different things about what should be done here. I got one price for a base to be put in at circa €1200 but haven't shopped around. Obviously it would be a great saving if I could get away without having it put in but curious about other peoples experiences. Many thanks.

Post edited by wolfyboy555 on

Comments

Advertisement