Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you get for Christmas?

Options
  • 26-12-2021 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

I'm an 18 year old male and got tonnes of stuff for Christmas. But a lot less than I got the previous years. I'm not spoilt as I have to hover the house once a year, damn chores.

Anyway I got the following:

Xbox series X, and a PS5 with a €1000 voucher for each of the console stores to buy the digital games I want. I also got the expansion SSD for the Series X.

I also got a new Nintendo switch with the OLED screen. I already have a switch but it's the older model.

I also got new clothes and an appointment for a new custom tailored suit.

I also got a brand new Ford Focus ST with all the options ticked it will do for now as I'm still learning to drive.

I also got a new gaming PC a dell alienware and a alienware gaming laptop for when I'm on the go.

I also got €50k just for spending money throughout the year.

So what did you get? I know I didn't get much as money is tight at the minute and I will be staying one of my parents apartments while I go to college all paid for of course. They cannot have me spending my hard earned money on accommodation.

Comments

Advertisement