Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 27th December 2021

Options
  • 26-12-2021 9:09pm

Had a look at Wolverhampton, and a few I might go a € e/w on..

4.10 SIR HECTOR 20/1 NAP , TOMSHALFBROTHER 4/1 NB

5.40 GLAN Y GORS 33/1

6.40 EPONINA 20/1

7.10 ATHMAD 9/1

7.40 AMAZING AMAYA 33/1

All prices PP. There are other bookmakers 😋 One or two might be bigger with some of the online books.

Sir Hector gets the Nap, cos shortly after I picked him I turned on 'A Knight's Tale' (one o' the characters is 'Sir Hector' - could be serendipitous 😅) Just as important is that at the prices, he has a squeak.... Tomshalfbrother is drawn well, but does appear short enough atm. Glan Y Gors and Amazing Amaya are big prices, and former C & D winners, and both take part in low grade affairs. Hard to look past the top two in betting in Eponina's race, but she's well drawn at least, and an alright price. Athmad has similar claims to Eponina; in that he's a previous C & D winner, but although he's up against it on his rating, nothing has obvious claims here.

Gluck ☺️

Comments

Advertisement