Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Merry Christmas

• 23-12-2021 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,893 ✭✭✭✭ Reggie.

Look like we are nearly there again folks.

Just wishing a Merry Christmas and a happy and great New year to everyone and even Bass aswell I suppose.

So what's santa 🎅 bringing to ye all? Anyone increase the size of the chimney for the extra large prezzie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ Easten

Happy Christmas to everyone, no need to adjust the Chimney as we all agreed here not to go down the route of Christmas presents this year. We will instead give upgraded Birthday presents throughout the year.

So far so good, everyone is around without the stress and pressure of running in and out to the shops trying to get something for each other

Post edited by Easten on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭✭ wrangler

Christmas is the best method of moving rubbish around the country yet,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭ Hard Knocks

Happy Christmas to all of you and yours, hope Santa is good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭ einn32

Happy Christmas and new year to all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,795 ✭✭✭ davidk1394

I hope santy was good to ye all, and ye all have a good day on this wet Christmas day. We do secret Santa in my family. I mixed up who I got and one person got two presents and the one got nothing. Luckily we were old enough to have a laugh about it 😂 feeding and bedding done. Putting up the feet for the day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,893 ✭✭✭✭ Reggie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭✭ wrangler

Tests are slow coming back, a friend was tested on thursday and still waiting, they're going ahead as planned now, hopefully they'll be alright because they're entertainng some oldies

• Advertisement
Advertisement