Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Merry Christmas

• 23-12-2021 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,362 ✭✭✭✭

Look like we are nearly there again folks.

Just wishing a Merry Christmas and a happy and great New year to everyone and even Bass aswell I suppose.

So what's santa 🎅 bringing to ye all? Anyone increase the size of the chimney for the extra large prezzie?

Comments

Happy Christmas to you & yours Reggie and everyone on F&F.

A couple of big prezzies towards the end of the year alright, chimney had to be knocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Anto_Meath

Happy Christmas to one and all.

Spent the morning helping Santa elves put together some farm sheds as as the little farmer here must have got a TAMS grant approval as there is a major expansion going on.

Take care everyone and looking forward to hearing how everyone progresses in 2022.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Dunedin

Happy Christmas to all my fellow boardies. Hopefully get a few vouchers for fertiliser.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,121 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Happy Christmas to everyone on F&F, I hope Santa is good to ye all.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Easten

Happy Christmas to everyone, no need to adjust the Chimney as we all agreed here not to go down the route of Christmas presents this year. We will instead give upgraded Birthday presents throughout the year.

So far so good, everyone is around without the stress and pressure of running in and out to the shops trying to get something for each other

Post edited by Easten on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,951 ✭✭✭emaherx

Happy Christmas all.

A lot of unwrapping done here today, Should be enough silage in for a few days now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,047 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Christmas is the best method of moving rubbish around the country yet,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Happy Christmas to all of you and yours, hope Santa is good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭einn32

Happy Christmas and new year to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Jjameson

merry Christmas everyone and wrangler.

two 4 year olds gone to sleep here after some craic since 8 o’clock. One man was determined to watch the sky for irregular activity with his nose pressed to the glass of the window and was dispatching the other man do regular patrols of the Christmas tree😂

was a long day from 6.30 this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 18,468 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

No Santa here any more. You’d definitely miss it from the house.

We have our tree switched on now but it’s fairly low key regarding decorations

Happy Christmas fellow farming folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,121 ✭✭✭✭Base price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭Tileman

Had to abandon the Santa mission . We have a Waker. The oldest and is probably the last year with her so I think she is trying to catch us out.

merry Xmas to all. Enjoy the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,056 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

No santa here anymore either. Kids just as excited though. Up at 5. Don't miss the stress of worrying if they'll hear santa. Happy Christmas 🎄 hope those in isolation will be OK. Hope those who have lost loved ones get through Christmas alright. 🎄

We had a good giggle with the girls over a glass of wine talking of all the years we struggled assembling Santa gifts and stuff, one year we changed my daughters duvet set and her fast asleep

youngest talked of the years she thought she heard Santa’s sleigh as she woke, so I played her the Santa bells from YouTube that I used and we laughed so much about it.

Have a nice day everyone, especially Brian and family.

It's a lovely time of the year but can be so lonely, hopefully it's upwards and onwards from now on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭davidk1394

I hope santy was good to ye all, and ye all have a good day on this wet Christmas day. We do secret Santa in my family. I mixed up who I got and one person got two presents and the one got nothing. Luckily we were old enough to have a laugh about it 😂 feeding and bedding done. Putting up the feet for the day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,362 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Tests are slow coming back, a friend was tested on thursday and still waiting, they're going ahead as planned now, hopefully they'll be alright because they're entertainng some oldies

• Advertisement

Heartfelt thank you.

our opinions would be far apart on many or most topics but I appreciate your kind words.

Advertisement